Everyone wants to keep hold of their youthful looks, but it’s a sad fact of life that, as we get older, fine lines and wrinkles begin to appear. Here at Fiona Aesthetics, we understand that you want to look as young as you feel, and we offer a comprehensive range of procedures to achieve this. What follows is our guide to dermal fillers, detailing what they are used for and what intrinsic advantages they have over other anti-aging treatments.
Uses of Dermal Fillers
Dermal fillers are perfect for plumping and smoothing problem areas such as:
- Nose and mouth groves
- Forehead lines
- Frown furrows
- Lipstick lines
- Acne pits
- Crow’s feet
Benefits of Dermal Fillers
Dermal fillers have a huge range of benefits that make them preferable to other anti-aging procedures (depending on what problem areas a patient has).
- Longevity- Dermal fillers range from temporary, lasting 9-12 months, to semi-permanent, lasting 2 years, making them a brilliant solution if you desire long term results.
- Natural results- Unlike certain anti-aging treatments, dermal fillers do not effect movement in facial muscles, thereby creating a more natural and youthful look.
- Instant affect- The results of dermal fillers are instantaneous, smoothing fine lines and wrinkles from the very first treatment, and allowing you to walk out of the clinic looking years younger (unlike many other treatments).
- Technologically advanced man made fillers (such as the Restylane and Teosyal used in our clinic) are animal-free and they require no test prior to treatment; making them the perfect option if you are worried about side effects.
- Dermal fillers have a plumping effect and therefore can be used not only to smooth wrinkles and lines, but also to improve the skin’s texture after acne and other conditions
Dermal fillers are an excellent option for many different skin complaints, offering a fantastic non-surgical solution to rejuvenate and smooth skin. If you are looking for dermal fillers in Birmingham, or would like to learn about what this treatment could do to transform the look of your skin, get in touch today and book a free consultation.